Conditions of use and data processing
In order to use the services offered on this site in the name of the Company (whose references are indicated in the “Contacts” section of the site), you will need to register by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any mandatory fields and provide personal information ensuring that it is current, complete and truthful. The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
- Following registration, you can access all or some of the services on the site, taking full responsibility for the declarations, statements and any data entered or indirectly attributable to you.
- The Company can not in any way be held responsible for any violations made or for claims for compensation that may be advanced by third parties, in relation to the contents you have entered, including the Public Authority and the Advertising Control Authorities, without prejudice to your responsibility for any damage caused to the Company.
- All the initiatives undertaken following the consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. The Company will not be responsible in any way for any incorrect interpretations and for activities undertaken by you following the consultation of this site.
- The Company will have the right to interrupt and / or intervene on activities carried out by you through this site at any time and without notice following failure to comply with these Conditions.
- The Company declines any responsibility for the contents entered on this site by its users, ensuring only the timely removal of the content subject to dispute by third parties with a suitable reporting by the interested party and / or competent authority.
- You also undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and / or servers on this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of the services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material provided by the services or associated to them.
- The services are provided in the state of facts and law in which they are located. The Company therefore excludes any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or with regard to particular characteristics of the services, as it will in no case be liable in the event that the services become unavailable, in whole or in part , that is, for any different way in which the service was rendered. Furthermore, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be affected by numerous factors which are not within the Company’s control possibilities.
- The Company has the right to provide and request to accept, from time to time, further conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. These additional conditions will be entered in the parts of this site to which they refer and will be clearly identifiable.
- The Company may modify these Conditions. The changes will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user.
- The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in Italian. Any dispute that may arise from the relationship governed by this agreement will be devolved to ordinary Italian jurisdiction.
- The Company does not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. The eventual invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions where accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses, that will remain valid and effective.
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form.
The Company, whose data are indicated in the informationon this site, is the Data Controller.
- Source of personal data
Company treats, as an independent owner, the data you expressly and voluntarily entered by filling in the contact form via an electronic channel.
- Legal basis and purpose of the processing.The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes connected or functional to your requests. By entering the data in order to meet your requests, you agree to receive informative material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional (via telephone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail) contact methods. The processing of your data constitutes the legitimate interest of the Company pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and considering article 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however if you do not enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests will not be satisfied.
- Duration of treatmentThe treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. The data collected for sending commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
- Methods of data processing The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Subjects to whom the data can be communicatedThe Company can communicate the personal data provided to the subjects who perform assistance and professional consultancy activities for the Company, necessary for the provision of the services on the site and to satisfy your requests. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data can be communicated, will use the data as “Holders”, or as “Managers” of specific processing operations that fall within the contractual services that the same subjects perform in favor of the Society. Employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data, as “Managers” or “Officers”.
- Rights of the interested party
You will have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in a structured format, in common use, understandable and readable by automatic device; an indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the treatment, of the logic applied, in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as Managers or Officers; you will also have the right to cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, to the portability of your data, as well as updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request it, integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint before the Privacy Guarantor.
For any communication concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company you can contact the same at the addresses indicated on this site, or you can contact axélero S.p.A. to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source of personal data